Crock Pot GoulashFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1 (7 ounce) box pasta shells or elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) jar traditional spaghetti sauce (I use Ragu) shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (optional) shopping list
- parmesan cheese (for serving) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Brown meat. Drain.
- Combine meat, pasta, spaghetti sauce, onion powder and mushrooms(if using) in crock pot. Mix well.
- Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to Low for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.