My Peanut Butter CookiesFrom littlemissey 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 Crisco shortening (regular) shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (your favorite brand) shopping list
- 2 jumbo eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a seperate bowl, combine your dry ingredients.
- Cream butter with Crisco.
- Add sugars.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Beat in your eggs.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Shape into balls (however big you want the cookie).
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten balls with fork to get the criss cross on the cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Don't overbake.
- I use air-bake pans and they come out great.
- I hope you enjoy these cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- anniek39 ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
- maywest Tangerine, FL
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- taralexis23 Eau Clarie, WI
- linda77777 StPaul, MN
- auntb_tx Euless, TX
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklittlemissey WI
The Rating7 people
oh Yeah great old fashion peanutbutter cookies thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Classic recipe, can't lose with this one! Great post, thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Love peanutbutter cookies!!! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!