Marinara SauceFrom elainez 6 years ago
How to make it
- cut up onion and garlic
- cut up all the tomatoes that you have (10-12 large)
- add oil to pan and heat before adding the onion and garlic
- cook until onions are transparent
- add the cut up tomatoes
- cook tomatoes down about 30-45 mins
- to the tomatoes add about a cup of pesto sauce (that I prepared earlier).
- Cook for about another 30 minutes.
- Add fresh basil leafs at the very end.
- The aroma of this sauce is magnifico!
The Cookelainez Orange, CT
The Rating4 people
Thank you. Those tomatoes sitting on my counter are destined for this recipe. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
I really like this one because it calls for fresh tomatoes.angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
Sounds delicious - all fresh ingredients makes it even better.angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!