Marinara SauceFrom elainez 6 years ago
How to make it
- cut up onion and garlic
- cut up all the tomatoes that you have (10-12 large)
- add oil to pan and heat before adding the onion and garlic
- cook until onions are transparent
- add the cut up tomatoes
- cook tomatoes down about 30-45 mins
- to the tomatoes add about a cup of pesto sauce (that I prepared earlier).
- Cook for about another 30 minutes.
- Add fresh basil leafs at the very end.
- The aroma of this sauce is magnifico!
The Cookelainez Orange, CT
The Rating4 people
I could eat this with a spoon.
See Marinara Sauce for more.
12/28/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I really like this one because it calls for fresh tomatoes.angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
Sounds delicious - all fresh ingredients makes it even better.angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!