Wedding SoupFrom tarawvu 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb. sweet Italian sausage shopping list
- 1/2 c. Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 t. oregano shopping list
- 1/4 t. dry parsley shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- Dash of salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 t. olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 c. water shopping list
- 2 c. cooked pastini shopping list
- 2 quarts canned chicken broth shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1/2 c. frozen spinach thawed, liquid squeezed out or 1 c. fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 7 ingredients in bowl.
- Form into bite-size meatballs.
- Saute in olive oil over medium heat, until lightly browned.
- Add water.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place chicken broth, bouillon, cooked pastini, spinach and drained meatballs in large pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve with crusty Italian bread.