Spaghetti With Homemade MeatballsFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 3 slices white bread shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) jar favorite spaghetti sauce (can use two) shopping list
- hot cooked spaghetti, tossed with butter shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour water over bread in a mixing bowl. Let soak about 3 minutes.
- Add beef, beaten eggs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper flakes (if using), garlic and onion powder.
- Mix well.
- Shape into apx. 1-inch meatballs.
- Place on cookie sheet (with sides) and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Place meatballs in a large pot with sauce and simmer for 30-40 minutes (covered). Be very gentle if you stir.
- Serve over hot, cooked spaghetti that has been tossed with butter.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!