Stuffed Flank SteakFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 to 2lb beef flank steak shopping list
- salt,pepper shopping list
- 1/4tsp dried marjoram,crushed shopping list
- 1/4tsp dried basil,crushed shopping list
- 1/4tsp dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 8oz. fresh mushrooms,sliced shopping list
- 2 green onions ,thinly sliced(1/4c) shopping list
- 2Tbs butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2c soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 2Tbs butter or margarine ,melted shopping list
- 2Tbs worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 Pound the steak to 1/4" thickness(it should be approx. a 12x8" rectangle) Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Rub basil,marjoram and parsley on 1 side of meat.
- Cook the mushrooms and onions in 2Tbs butter until tender. Stir in bread crumbs.
- Spread the mushroom mixture over the herbs on the steak to within 1" od edges
- Roll up the steak ,jelly roll fashion,starting from a short side. Tie with a string.
- Place meat,seam side down on a rack in roasting pan. Stir together the 2Tbs melted butter and worcestershire sauce;brush over steak.
- Bake at 425 for 45-60 mins or till meat is tender.brushing occasionally with butter-worstershire mixture.. Remove string,slice and serve
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Awesome flank steak, can't wait to try. Yummers and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
What a great idea, Pleclare! This must look so impressive, too - great to amaze your guests!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sounds delish!mamalou in Attleboro loved it