Pork and Noodle Skillet DinnerFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 pound lean boneless pork shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- 3 cups frozen loose pack broccoli, cauliflower and carrots shopping list
- 4 ounces medium curly medium noodles shopping list
- 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram or thyme crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from pork then cut into bite size strips.
- In large skillet cook and stir pork and onion in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Stir in frozen vegetables, noodles, soup, broth, water, marjoram or thyme and pepper.
- Bring to boiling then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!