Microwave Lemon CurdFrom anatunez 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place all ingredients into a Pyrex pitcher or glass bowl;
- beat the eggs, zest the lemon directly into the bowl and cut the butter into smallish pieces.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove and whisk.
- cook for another minute, remove and whisk.
- Repeat this process a few times until the miquid will coat the back of a soup spoon - DO NOT OVERCOOK - the eggs will curdle.
- Remember, the liquid will solidify more as it cools.
- I pour the liquid into HEATED jam jars, replace the lids and allow them to cool, then keep in the fridge until needed.
- If unopened, it can keep several months in the fridge.
- Once a jar is opened, I'm sure you'll have no problem finishing it in one sitting - with a spoon! Ha!!!
- Bon appétit!
The Cookanatunez La Marsa, TN
The Rating9 people
Wow... I would like to see thae picture's recipe... sounds really good.berry in loved it
Easy!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I love lemon curd- great ecipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!