Bourbon-Pumpkin Golden PuddingFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or 2 tablespoons orange juice plus 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or dark raisins shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 slightly beaten egg white shopping list
- 1 slightly beaten egg shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 5-ounce can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- Directions shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan heat bourbon or orange juice and vanilla just until hot (do not boil). Add raisins; set aside to cool.
- Lightly coat eight 6-ounce soufflé dishes or custard cups or one 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Place soufflé dishes or custard cups in a shallow baking pan for ease of handling; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine egg white, egg, pumpkin, evaporated milk, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, and the pumpkin pie spice. Stir in raisins and any liquid that is left in the saucepan. Spoon pumpkin mixture into prepared dish(es). In a small bowl stir together rolled oats and the 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Stir in melted butter. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree F. oven about 30 minutes for soufflé dishes or custard cups, 40 to 45 minutes for large dish, or until a knife inserted near the center(s) comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack; cool for 1 hour before serving.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
What a delicious recipe... Hi my friend.berry in Riverside loved it
Full of flavor and looks beautiful, too.elgab89 in Toronto loved it
nice recipe Jm,.. you have my five.!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it