Malted Hot Chocolate MixFrom whodunitrdr 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients together in a very large container.
- Use a wire whisk to be sure it is distributed evenly.
- Divide mixture into jars with tight lids.
- DIRECTIONS: Attach to the container.
- "To make hot cocoa, place 2 - 3 tablespoons of mix into a mug. Add boiling water and stir well. You may use more or less mix to taste or depending on the size of the mug and your personal taste."
- This makes great gifts at Christmas. Simply put some mix into a pretty jar or zip bag, include some mini marshmallows and small candy canes and maybe package it all up with a new mug.
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating2 people
Thanks a lot for this recipe. Sounds terrific! Will try it soon.charrm1 in Gatineau loved it
I had time to try it today. I cut your recipe in half and I used Carnation Dark Chocolate mix powder. It is really tasty, chocolaty and creamy and just the right sweetness. Thanks a lot for sharing.charrm1 in Gatineau loved it