Cranberry ChickenFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Put chicken in 9 x 13 pan
- Mix the cranberries, french dressing and dry soup mix together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Serve the sauce over white rice or mashed potatoes.
- **This sauce is good over turkey or ham too.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating6 people
Bookmarking to try one night soon! Thanksm2googee in Tomball loved it
Sounds super. I have saved it for future use. Thanks. :)lura in Welcome To loved it