Swiss Chicken Lasagna RollsFrom cyates798 8 years ago
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained and separated shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey (note: rotisserie style you buy from the grocery store works great) shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh Taragon, finely chopped or crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl stir together egg, ricotta, chicken and tarragon.
- Grease a 2 quart rectangular dish, set aside.
- To assmble rolls, spread about 1/3 cup of the filling over each lasagna noodle. Start from short end, roll up.
- Place rolls seam side down in baking dish.
- For sauce: melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in flour, mustard, salt and pepper. Add milk all at once.
- Cook until thickened and bubbly. Gradually add cheese, stirring until melted after each addition.
- Pour sauce over roll-ups.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika.