Maple Nut Sticky BunsFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. quick-rising active dry yeast shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. softened butter divided shopping list
- 1 egg, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan and spread walnuts and maple syrup over the bottom.
- Combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, yeast and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in water, 2 Tbsp. butter and egg.
- Beat until smooth, gradually stir in remaining flour until soft dough forms.
- Cover with plastic wrap, let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough to 15x12" rectangle.
- Spread with remaining butter.
- Mix brown sugar with cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over surface.
- Starting with a 12" side, roll up tightly.
- Cut into 12 slices, palce cut side down in the prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place on a wire rack over a large pan of hot water.
- Let rise until buns double, for 45 minuets.
- Uncover buns and bake until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Loosen edges, invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating6 people
These sound so good with coffee... and Im a big coffee person.... Loving this..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
WOW..Yummy ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
These are sooooo gooood....lol I've got it saved and printed. Thanks for the great post. Hope you and hubby are doing well!lura in Welcome To loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!