Overly Outrageous Chocolate CookiesFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- Note* I used Saco chocolate and find it gives a better appearance to the cokie. shopping list
- -------------------------- shopping list
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, roughly chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl in 20-second increments, stirring in between, until almost melted; do not overheat. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low; beat in melted chocolate.
- Mix in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 2 to 3 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are shiny and crackly yet soft in centers, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 10 minutes; with a thin metal spatula, transfer to racks to cool completely.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating9 people
yummy,,, ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I'll have to triple this recipe because I know it's going to be a winner. Thanks so much for sharing your 5 fork cookies with us.chacha in New York loved it
Yummie a 5'erhenrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!