Quick Easy -N- Fast Lemon Cake Pie RecipeFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Stir in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
- Add flour, juice and zest.
- Add milk and lemon extract.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Gently fold lemon mixture into egg whites.
- Pour into a buttered 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake 1 hour until brown and firm.
- Let cool slightly.
- Consistency is between a custard and soufflé.
- Cut in wedges and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- hileeboydston Montgomery, AL
- maywest Tangerine, FL
- peggy_cookingfool White Swan, WA
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- dahliabex W., MA
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- markeverett Riverside, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔