Banana Chocolate Turtle CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box super moist devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) bag caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray the bottom only of a 13
- x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, water 1/2 cup oil and eggs in large bowl on low speed
- 1 minute, scraping bowl as needed. Pour half the batter into the pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Heat caramels and evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat, stir frequently, until melted and smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Sprinkle warm cake evenly with bananas. Pour caramel mixture over
- bananas. Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips. Carefully spread
- remaining batter over top.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Melt over low heat, 1/3 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons oil in
- small saucepan. Stir constantly until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Cool
- 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!so youre starting it again my dear friend henrie hahahahahahaha..love it very much *5*minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
another great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Another one to make! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it