Sticky Pork ChopsFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven grill.
- Mix together the honey and mustard and add enough apple juice to loosen.
- Brush mixture on both sides of chops.
- Grill chops, basting with leftover glaze, about 10 minutes each side.
- *If you can't find English mustard then use any tart mustard that you prefer, or I'll mail you some!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating8 people
wow sounds delightful and tasty thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks super!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Tasty and easy !!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!