Ghost In the graveyardFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place cookies in zip-lock bag and crush using a rolling pin
- . Make pudding as directed and let stand for 5 minutes
- . Stir in the cool whip, and 1/2 the cookies.
- Spoon mixture into a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Decorate using rectangular cookies as tombstones, etc.
- Use cool whip to make ghost-shaped blobs on the top, create swirls of *ghosts* on top, use pieces of black licorice for the eyes.
- Place the candied corn around the top.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating6 people
cute cute cute so fun for the kids to make thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I LIKE, I LIKE! BRING IT BABY!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
I love it!! My kids will too! Thanks for sharing! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!