Peppers and Jack Potato CasseroleFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
- 2 lb. potatoes, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 each yellow, red, and green peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- ***OR*** shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs. O'Brien-style frozen potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 TBSP. flour shopping list
- Dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 c. half and half shopping list
- 1 c. shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- *** shopping list
- If serving for breakfast/brunch: 1 lb. bulk breakfast sausage, browned and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl, toss together potatoes, peppers, and onions (or O'Brien-style potatoes); add flour, cayenne, salt and pepper (and sausage, if using) and toss again to combine. Empty into a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat half and half until bubbles form around the edge of pan; pour over potato mixture. Sprinkle cheese over top and stir in.
- Bake for one hour.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating3 people
Sounds like a great comfort potato dish! 5 for me!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
This sounds soooo delicious! I will definately be making this. I have a friend that should actually be a chef...he is awesome!, but this last summer he bought something in a bag that came with all of these ingredients, and I haven't found any in the ...morelafluers in Lincoln loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!