Apple-Cream Cheese Coffee CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup firm butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet. In medium bowl,
- beat 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, the lemon peel and lemon
- juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; reserve.
- 2.In large bowl, place Bisquick mix. Cut in 3 ounces cream cheese and thebutter using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through
- ingredients in opposite directions) until crumbly. Stir in milk. Place
- dough on surface well sprinkled with Bisquick mix; roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Knead 8 to 10 times.
- 3.Roll dough into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Place on cookie sheet. Spread reserved cream cheese mixture down center of rectangle. Make cuts, 2 1/2-inches long, at 1 inch intervals on 12 inch sides of rectangle. Fold strips over filling, overlapping strips.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
- 4.Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully place on cooling rack; cool completely. Spoon pie filling down center of coffee cake. Sprinkle with walnuts. Store in refrigerator
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Good afternoon henrie, I just love this recipe. You have my 5 on this recipe. have a very good day...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH sounds fantastic!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Another great one Henrie!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it