Paradise ChickenFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 2 whole chicken breast, split shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme, crumbled shopping list
- 2 cans (8 oz size) chunk pineapple in juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups chopped green onion shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken well with garlic in oil.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 t. salt and thyme.
- Drain pineapple juice from can into skillet; add wine; cover, simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken to serving plate.
- Stir sour cream and remaining salt into pan juices.
- Add pineapple, green onions and heat through.
- Spoon over chicken.
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
wonderfulherby in Albany loved it
Sounds very tasty. Thanks for a great 5 forks recipebrianna in loved it
this is a keeper 5 forks!ozsmom in Nepean loved it