Tollhouse Cookie SquaresFrom recipesrule 7 years ago
- 2 1/4 C all purpose flour shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 C butter or marg shopping list
- 3/4 C white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 C brown sugar,packed shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 C chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 C raisins shopping list
- 1 C chopped nuts ( optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt & set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, both sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chips, raisins, and nuts if using.
- Spread in lightly greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes until light brown.
- Cool and cut into 2" squares.
- Cover tightly or it will dry out quickly.