Elaines Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Mandarin StuffingFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 2 cornish game hens shopping list
- 3/4 baguette of multigrain and cracked wheat bread, torn into bite-sized bits shopping list
- 1/2 baguette of white bread, torn into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 3 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes shopping list
- 2 tbsp oregano shopping list
- 2 tbsp parsley shopping list
- 10 medium sized fresh sage leaves, cut into small pieces shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot shopping list
- 1.4 cup walnut pieces shopping list
- 2 mandarin oranges, sectioned and cut into small pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Make the stuffing with the above ingredients, and stuff the birds, leaving the remainder of the stuffing to cook around the birds.
- Served with roast potatoes, veggie of your choice, or side salad, this makes an absolutely fabulous meal !
- I am an idiot. I took the pic of the ingredients ready to roast - FORGOT to take piccie of finished hens.:+C
- Planning on cooking another in a few days, and will take a photo then. Sorry, everyone.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating11 people
OHHHH laine..elegant and fabulous!!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^5
Lanlanacountry in Macon loved it
Love it..thanks chef ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
We both give you a five for this Elaine. They were so good last night! Sorry you forgot the finished picture, but Candy and I can sure testify it not only looked good, but tasted great. FIVE from us both, and thanks again :)
Pete and Candydagnabbit in Barrie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!