My Creamy Spanish RisottoFrom cherriepie 7 years ago
- 2 chorizo sausages, diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed shopping list
- 5 mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup aborio rice shopping list
- 350ml chicken stock,heated shopping list
- 50ml evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the chorizo until brown and fragrant in pot with hot oil.
- Add the onions and garlic. Sauté till the onions are transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a minute.
- Add the aborio rice and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring to coat the rice in the oil.
- Add the stock one ladle at a time. Stirring in between each addition. Add the next ladle when the stock has dissolved.
- Cook until the rice is el dente.
- Add the milk and parmesan cheese and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Can be served with crusty bread and a nice glass of wine.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!