Caribbean Jerk Chicken SandwichFrom rottman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the breast into smaller pieces and flatten with a mallet.
- Season the pieces with Jerk spice seasoning. I probably overdo it to some peoples taste, because I use quite a bit.
- Fry in 2 tablespoons olive oil until brown.
- Serve on bun of choice, spread with mayonnaise. If you like, add a couple leaves of lettuce and several slices of tomato.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating5 people
oh yeah baby i love this one rottman yum yum thank you my friendminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is Awesome Looking............chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
I think McCormick spice mixes are great. Really add A LOT of flavor without any marinating involved. This recipe is great for when I just want to make something tasty FAST.
p.s. what is sliced "italian style' tomato?luisascatering in San Carlos loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!