Spiderweb MunchFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat morsels and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth; remove from heat.
- Add sugar; stir vigorously until smooth.
- Place cereal in large bowl.
- Add 1 cup melted chocolate mixture; stir until well coated.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Using small metal spatula, shape into 10-inch circle with slightly raised 1-inch-wide border.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture in center of circle; spread to border.
- For the Spiderweb:
- Place remaining peanut butter in small, heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of chocolate.
- Using wooden pick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through peanut butter from center to border.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into wedges.
- Makes 16 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating36 people
Hah! priceless, Elaine. Got my 5!
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
It looks adorable! Thanks, Chef.kitchenhappy1 in Toronto loved it
Love it. Wonderful. Great. What more can I say except '5', '5', '5'.brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!