Slow-Cooker Orange-BBQ Pulled Pork SandwichesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- PLACE meat in slow cooker; top with barbecue sauce and orange juice. Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW for 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours). Remove meat from slow cooker; cut into small pieces or shred with fork. Return meat to slow cooker; stir until meat is evenly coated with the barbecue sauce mixture.
- SPREAD mayo onto cut sides of rolls. Fill rolls evenly with meat mixture.
- Serve with a crisp mixed green salad and fresh fruit to round out the meal.
- For more orange flavor, add 1 tsp. grated orange peel in with the barbecue sauce and orange juice.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating12 people
wow gotta try this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nice recipe I like the pineapple idea!
High Fivetrigger in loved it
Mmmm. Yummy! Love this recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!