Mediterranean Pasta With White Wine Sun-Dried Tomatoes and PistachiosFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 cup red onion, cut into narrow wedges shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or may use oil from sun dried tomatoes) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 ½ Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup Sunkist® California pistachios Kernels shopping list
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, julienne-cut and packed in olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package directions shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shaved shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, sauté onions in oil until onions are tender.
- Add garlic and sauté an additional minute.
- Stir flour into onion mixture.
- Add wine and stir until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Add pistachios, tomatoes, olives, basil, oregano and parsley and cook until heated through.
- Gently fold in cooked pasta.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
Thnx Mystic, Wifey Says This Is A Definate Yes.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
You must have known I would be drawn to this recipe, Pistachios, sun dried tomatoes and Kalamata olives are so good together.
trigger in loved it
What a great combination of flavors! Fabulous posting!elgab89 in Toronto loved it