Apple Salad and Tofu Honey Cinnamon DressingFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 granny smith apples sliced shopping list
- 2 gala apples sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3 celery stalks sliced diagonally shopping list
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup walnuts coarsely chopped shopping list
- Fresh greens for serving shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft silken tofu shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Place sliced apples in mixture of lemon juice and water.
- Add more water if needed to cover apples.
- At serving time drain liquid from apples.
- Combine apples, celery, pineapple and nuts.
- Combine yogurt, tofu, honey and cinnamon in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Combine apple mixture with dressing and toss gently.
- Serve on a bed of fresh greens.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!