PEANUT BUTTER SOUPFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 2/3 -cup creamy peanut butter ( or all natural) shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1/2- cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1/3 - cup mashed ripe banana shopping list
- 5- cups chicken stock .................or vegetable stock shopping list
- 1/4 - cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/8- teaspoon cayenne pepper ( more to your taste if you want it spicier) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- garnish ..minced parsley shopping list
How to make it
- place peanut butter , tomato paste, and banana in a blender with only 2 cups of the chicken stock and blend well.
- place remaining 3 cups of chicken stock in a medium saucepan.......
- heat stock............
- add the pureed ingredients and the heavy cream
- stir well until heated through, add cayene pepper and salt to taste and serve ...........
- serves 4.............
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Okay I will try it, tink! high 5 for originality!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I adore peanut recipes and peanut soup!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Oh, I love this! I love Thai food with their peanut sauce - I imagine this is similar!elgab89 in Toronto loved it