Soy Marinated Grilled Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or rice wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 piece fresh ginger root chopped shopping list
- 3 green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken wings with the next 7 ingredients.
- Place in a bowl or big plastic bag and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour or up to 3 days.
- Turn every so often.
- Grill over an open fire or broil until crisp.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Regardless of the price this recipe is fantastic and worth the extra cost. Love the flavor combination of soy and ginger.
Five forks and a bib smile :) Great post Cathy!trigger in loved it
This looks delicious! Thank you.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!