Soy Marinated Grilled Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or rice wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 piece fresh ginger root chopped shopping list
- 3 green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken wings with the next 7 ingredients.
- Place in a bowl or big plastic bag and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour or up to 3 days.
- Turn every so often.
- Grill over an open fire or broil until crisp.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
This looks delicious! Thank you.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
Regardless of the price this recipe is fantastic and worth the extra cost. Love the flavor combination of soy and ginger.
Five forks and a bib smile :) Great post Cathy!trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!