Brie And Cherry Pastry CupsFrom linspj 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray (PAM).
- Cut pastry into 36 (1-1/2-in) squares.
- Slightly press each square into muffin cup; press center with finger or handle of a wooden spoon.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Press center with handle of wooden spoon.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Immediately press again in center.
- Fill each with about ½ tsp. Of preserves.
- Top each piece with a piece of brie, chopped pecans and chives.
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm. Makes 36 appetizers.
The Cooklinspj New Hartford, NY
The Rating5 people
PERFECT COMBINATION OF INGREDIENTS! CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
excellent pastry cups yum thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I've made this using other preserves, can't wait to use cherries. = )sunny in Portland loved it