Haupia Cream Cheese PieFrom canzi 6 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 2C graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1C butter, melted shopping list
- cream cheese FILLING: shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2C powdered sugar shopping list
- 1t vanilla shopping list
- 2C Cool Whip shopping list
- HAUPIA: shopping list
- 3 (13.5 oz) cans coconut milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 C sugar shopping list
- 1 1/3C cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Crumbs and Butter. Press into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Sugar; add Vanilla. Stir in Cool Whip. Spread on crust. Refrigerate until set.
- In a saucepan, mix all ingredients for Haupia until smooth.
- Cook on Medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool down mixture continuing to stir.
- When cool to touch, pour Haupia over Cream Cheese filling.
- Refrigerate to set.
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
How delicious! I wish I could enter my screen and grab a piece! High 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
See you in Maui real soon. :-) This is a delicious dessert. I know it's good.gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
great easy recipe love coconut milk-thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it