Cajun Boiled NutsFrom noir 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place peanuts in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with dry crab boil.
- Cover with water.
- Stir in sliced jalapeno peppers and their liquid.
- Cover the slow cooker, and cook the nuts on low 8 hours, or overnight, until nuts float to the top of the water.
- Add additional water during cooking, if necessary, to keep nuts covered.
- I like to serve it hot.
- ***Remove from heat and drain nuts after cooking or they will absorb too much salt from the cooking process***.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
You got that right!! These sound great. I love boiled peanuts. The added spices would put them over the top... Thanks for the recipe.. Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
A keeper.shuga in United States loved it
Wow! This sounds great for my hubby's sport nights!elgab89 in Toronto loved it