Aglio-olio Pasta With Garlic And OilFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- pasta with garlic oil shopping list
- 1 lb. linguine shopping list
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic (whole) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry hot chili pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup flat leave parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- ALTERATION by tina is to add 1 or 2 anchovies! Give it a try. shopping list
How to make it
- No real prep work for this recipe. Because you have to work fast, make sure all the ingredients on hand and ready to go.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil, over medium heat until brown, remove, and reserve.
- Mash reserved garlic by using the back of a fork. Return mashed garlic to olive oil.
- Cook at high heat for 1 minute.
- Add dry chili pepper; cook for an additional minute.
- Add parsley and salt, cook 1 more minute.
- Add cooked linguine, toss well, arrange on heated serving dish, and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Serve without cheese please!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
may be simple but it sure sounds good. 5 for this one
Theresammmmgood in loved it
this is something very similiar tom a dish i make. it's fab. quick and easy and you usually have all these inmgredients on hand. great for unexpected company.tinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
Yeah, I could see the nice taste that the anchovies would give.elgab89 in Toronto loved it