Blue Cheese DressingFrom brokenrhino 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Stir in buttermilk, vinegar, parsley and scallions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To make ahead:
- The dressing will keep, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.