Langues de ChatFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 3 tbsp superfine sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup sifted flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add egg and egg white, beating well.
- Sift together cornstarch, flour and salt.
- Gently fold the flours into creamed misture.
- Pour or spoon mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2" (#6) tube.
- Pipe the batter onto prepared baking sheets, spacing at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Cool completely on racks.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth447 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Food Blogs60 members
Whole Foods142 members
Basic Essentials58 members