Orange Pecan Bundt CakeFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 box of yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- ½ C cooking oil shopping list
- 1 C orange juice shopping list
- 1 C chopped pecans shopping list
- GLAZE: shopping list
- 3/4 C butter shopping list
- 3/4 C sugar shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- * or 4 T OJ and 2 T orange Liquer shopping list
How to make it
- Spray bundt pan.
- Line bottom of pan with pecans.
- Mix rest of ingredients together.
- Pour on top of pecans and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Right before you take cake out of the oven, melt the butter on the stove and mix in the sugar and orange juice.
- Bring to a boil for one minute.
- As soon as you take the cake out of the oven poke holes in it while in the pan with a toothpick and slowly pour this mixture over it.
- Let sit in the pan for 20 minutes or so and invert directly on a plate, not on a wire mesh.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- BC1984 Nowhere, Us
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- indicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- chefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
the orange juice added sounds delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Lovely recipe!! It's also delicious when made with a chocolate mix.. HIGH FIVE from this kid! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Looks yummy! Saving this one!m2googee in Tomball loved it