Tomato Feta Boil Baked ShrimpFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 plum tomatoes halved seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill shopping list
- 6 jumbo shrimp peeled but tail left on shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 ounces feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare medium hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill.
- On large sheet of heavy aluminum foil arrange tomato slices in center partly overlapping.
- Season with salt and pepper then sprinkle with garlic, half the green onion and half the dill.
- Top with shrimp and remaining green onion.
- Drizzle shrimp with olive oil and dot surface with lumps of feta.
- Bring two sides of foil up over shrimp and fold to seal then fold ends to form a package.
- Place package on grill over direct heat then cover and cook 8 minutes.
- Transfer to dinner plate and unfold then garnish with remaining minced dill.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!