Mexican Cheese Fondue Queso FundidoFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 lb Mexican queso "Cacique" or "El Mexicano" or any other queso blanco (light white cheese), cut into small chunks shopping list
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- juice of 4 limes, or ? cup lime juice shopping list
- 6 to 8 drops of a Mexican hot sauce, or other hot pepper sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Slowly melt cheese in a medium saucepan over flow heat.
- Stir continuously with a wooden spoon.
- When almost melted, add the garlic, lime, and the hot sauce, and heat through.
- Serve immediately with tortillas or chips.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
So easy, and sounds fantastic! Saving this for one of our football get togethers.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Fundido! Love itjett2whit in Union City loved it
5 pt cheese love itfrodo in meadville loved it