Chocolate Silk PieFrom gapeach55 7 years ago
- 1 pre-made pecan sandies pie crust or reg. graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine,softened shopping list
- 1 c. powered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 squares (1 oz.each )of unsweetened chocolate,melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 c. prepared whipped topping(Cool Whip) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter or margarine sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- With electric mixer,beat eggs into chocolate mixture, one at a time.Beat 2 or 3 mins. for each egg. Beating on high.
- Fold 2 c. whipped topping mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into crust, top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- dugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- m11andrade Kankakee, IL
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- borinda SoCal, CA
- jess Tracy, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgapeach55 Covington, GA
The Rating6 people
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SILK PIES ARE THE CREAMIEST AND THE BEST YUM ............*5*minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
another winner....thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sound close to my wife's Mom's Chocolate Angel pie. Always a lttle different but always close.dugger in Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville) loved it