Cherry Dream BarsFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 package (18 1/4 oz.) Pillsbury Plus yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 C butter, softened (divided) shopping list
- 1 1/4 C rolled oats (divided) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/4 C firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- whipped cream or Cool Whip for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 13 x 9-inch pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, 6 tablespoons margarine and 1 cup oats; mix until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup mixture.
- To remaining crumb mixture, add egg and mix well.
- Press into greased pan.
- Pour pie filling over crust and spread evenly.
- To reserved crumbs, add remaining margarine, remaining oats, nuts and brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle over pie filling and bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cut and serve with whipped cream if desired.