Enchilada CasseroleFrom sporadiccook 5 years ago
- 6 corn tortillas shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 can diced green chiles shopping list
- 1 small can red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 8 oz chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine enchilada sauce with chicken broth in saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef with onions. Drain. Add green chilis and seasoned salt.
- Heat about 1/2 cup vegetable oil over medium heat. Fry tortillas on each side about 20 seconds.
- Place about 1/3 cup sauce in bottom of 8x8 baking dish. Lay 3 tortillas overlapping, add ground beef mixture, sprinkle green onions, cheese, and red sauce. Repeat procedure 1 time, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro, and enjoy.