Carrot Snacking CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350F, and grease and flour a 9" pan.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, beat together cornstarch and water until smooth. Add oil, egg and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir together until well combined.
- Fold in the ginger, carrots, chocolate and nuts.
- Spread evenly in the pan(s).
- Bake 30 minutes
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
This sounds good!!! Thanks :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Oh I love it!That looks good and it has chocolate chips....YUMMY!!!Thanks for sharing.ambus in Lahore loved it
a great rtecipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
On A Budget558 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members