White Mousse CakeFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 100 g plain flour and pinch of salt , sifted . shopping list
- 6 L eggs shopping list
- 50 g caster sugar shopping list
- ............... shopping list
- 400 ml cream shopping list
- 250 g white chocolate shopping list
- ..................... shopping list
- 125 g raspberries shopping list
- 125 g strawberreis shopping list
- icing sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 120 deg C .
- Grease two 23 cm cake pans .
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until it ressembles mousse .
- Fold in flour .
- Give some strong taps on the rims to eliminate the bubbles .
- Bake for 15 mins .
- Boil the cream .
- Pour it over the chocolate .
- Stir until smooth .
- Cool and chill for 1 hr .
- Now beat it until thick enouugh making sure it don't turn grainy .
- Pour on the cake and set to chill 2hrs .
- Top with the berries and dust before serving .
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating9 people
I think you left out the amount for the flour, sweetie. Can you fix it please? I love the recipe and want to make it!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I love the recipe, but I also need to know how many grams of flour I need!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
wow....speechless.....nice pictangieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!