Hearty White Chicken ChiliFrom cookinggood 5 years ago
- 2 medium onions, Chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers shopping list
- salt to taste or approx 1/4 teaspoon shopping list
- 1 can white shoepeg corn, drained shopping list
- 2 cans great northern beans shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast shopping list
- salsa verde shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in dutch oven or medium stock pot. Cook onions and garlic, stirring occasionaly until onions are tender.
- stir in remaining ingredients except chicken and salsa verde. Heat to boiling and reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and heat until chicken is hot
- Serve with salsa verde.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating5 people
Great recipe! I'll plan to make this soon.
Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
High five... :D
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
love it antoher chili high5 recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Well this is a keeper and will have to try this one also high 5s.
Bakermanroosterbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!