Chocolate Cream Cheese FrostingFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- • 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- • 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- • 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar shopping list
- • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- • 1/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- • 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Combine powdered sugar and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with powdered sugar mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in pecans.
- Southern Living, NOVEMBER 2002
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating6 people
Definitely, definitely, an awesome-sounding recipe. I LOVE cream cheese frostings and this chocolate one sounds fantastic. I'm making cupcakes for my daughter's third-grade class that she teaches and this will be the frosting I'm using for them... I ...moremomofsixil in Davis loved it
Another great one! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!