Tomatoe Basil PastaFrom jmatthews00 5 years ago
- 4 medium tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 red onion shopping list
- 15 basil leaves chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoon basalmic or red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 table spoon olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- pasta of choice. shopping list
- Fresh grated parm cheese or feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Dice tomatoes and onion and throw into a bowl
- Add chopped basil and garlic
- add salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar.
- Let sit while you cook your pasta.
- strain pasta and put in a large bowl.
- Add your tomatoe mixture and cheese of choice
- Mix together and serve along with a good crusty Italian bread.