Baked Tilapia with Brown ButterFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with lemon juice. Place in prepared baking dish. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or untl fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small skillet over low heat until foamy and begins to brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Strain butter into small bowl.
- Drizzle butter over tilapia, sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- One serving is 1g of carbs and 5g of fat, 152 calories.