Cranberry Coleslaw - Anthonys Home Port SeattleFrom jaeleepoms 6 years ago
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1/4 of a cabbage) shopping list
- 2 cups green cabbage shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt (sea salt or kosher salt) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and celery seed. Reserve this mixture.
- Put the slicing blade onto the food processor and thinly slice red and green cabbage and red onion. Combine this with the dressing, stirring well.
- Add cranberries, mix and refrigerate several hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain liquid from the coleslaw before serving.
- This is extremely simple to prepare and involves little preparation or clean-up. Can be made up to two days in advance and keeps well for a week. Enjoy!